This year's annual conference will focus on improving patient-reported outcomes in elderly care and dementia. Featured speakers are listed below and will be announced on our Facebook page on Monday's as part of our Mindful Monday series, so stay tuned!
-Seating is limited; please RSVP in advance: https://goo.gl/forms/B8UY3SXDRAUeGie62
- Registration will start at 5pm in the Stone Lobby of Medical Sciences Building.
- Panel discussion will take place with speakers towards the end of the conference
- Light dinner will be provided for attendees.
- Dr. Roger McIntyre - "Aligning the troika of perspectives: Patients, providers, and outcomes in dementia and elderly care."
- Dr. Donald Weaver - "Designing drugs for Alzheimer's."
- Dr. Esme Fuller-Thomson - "What could be causing the declining incidence of dementia?"
- Dr. Walter Swardfager - "Cardiovascular damage and inflammation in Alzheimer's disease."
- Dr. Kat Tat Tsang - "Play-based intervention for improving outcomes in dementia."
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar - "Developing novel treatment targets and interventions Alzheimer's disease: Role of non-invasive brain stimulation."
THANK YOU to everyone who attended, our conference was a huge success! To make our future conferences better, please fill out our survey: